Welcome to Northshore Charter School
- Posted April 26, 2016
Northshore Charter School has employment opportunities for the 2016-2017 available for
If you are interested in a position please click here.
Open Registration for school year 2016-2017 will start March 7th for all grades K -12. Registration will continue on a first-come first-served basis until all classes are filled. For a registration packet please
Northshore Charter School will be adding grades 7th, 8th and 12th for the 2016-2017 school year.
||Vanessa Young - Smith
We can issue work permits for students now.
Northshore Charter School is actively searching
for students ages 5 through 21 who have disabilities
and are in need of special education services.
985-732-0005 EXT 307
Registration Packets are available online.
Or pick up one at
Northshore Charter School
111 Walker Street
This school is founded on the principle that all students can and will succeed. Students will have opportunities for learning utilizing a hands-on approach. Northshore Charter School fosters and atmosphere where students are able to come face-to-face with their own greatness. Through high expectations, a caring staff, leadership training, goal setting, and a rigorous curriculum, students will graduate from Northshore Charter School with the tools to have success in college and career.
Northshore Charter School is a great place to learn, grow, and succeed!
Northshore Charter School has your child’s best interest in mind. We will provide a community where:
- All students experience success
- All decisions are based upon what is best for students
- High expectations are the norm
- Students are empowered to set goals and are accountable for their learning.
- Leadership is developed in the classroom
- We work together as a committed team to close achievement gaps, accelerate student learning, and obtain recognition as a world-class school.